Latest technology for top results
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Name: Dentech Dental centar Radović d.o.o.
Headquarters: Poljička cesta 26A, Split
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone: +385 (0)21 488 699
These General Terms and Conditions governs the terms and conditions for use of the specified website by the User. The general terms and conditions comes into force as soon as the Clinic provides written confirmation of an appointment to the Patient by any mean.
By agreeing on the term of Conditions or attending Dentech Dental Clinic, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions below:
AS A PATIENT, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS:
- To be treated with dignity and respect, consistent with professional standards for all patients regardless of manner of payment, race, sex, nationality, religion, culture, disability or any other factor.
- To receive care that is considerate, respectful of the patients’ personnel values and beliefs.
- To receive health care on the basis of clinical need.
- To be referred to a specialist/consultant for special care when there is a clinical need.
- To receive detailed explanation of your condition, care, treatment and aftercare, in terms that are free from professional jargon in order that you can fully understand.
- The right to access your Medical Record and Medical Information.
- Right to a second opinion or to have your care transferred to another doctor if you are not satisfied with the care or opinion provided.
- To privacy during examination, procedures, clinical care/ treatment; and you have the right to know who is in attendance and the purpose of those in attendance on you.
- To receive verbal and written information about any proposed treatment and to be told if there are any alternatives available.
- To receive relevant, current and understandable information concerning your medication and treatment.
- To discuss and request information related to their specific therapy and possible adverse side effects.
- To have any complaint that you may make, acknowledged, fully investigated, and be provided with a written response as per the facility policy.
- Present identity documents if requested.
- Follow the rules and regulations displayed in this clinic or in the material provided.
- Treat all other patients, team members & visitors with respect, courtesy and appropriate privacy.
- Abusive language and/or display unsocial behaviour to other patients, visitors or staff will not be tolerated, and you will be asked to leave the clinic.
- Show consideration for other patients needs and comfort, especially where their needs are greater than yours.
- Provide complete personal details and past medical history, including allergies and medications taken and other relevant details to enable the clinic to provide you with safe care.
- Participate to the best of your ability in the decisions about your medical treatment, follow instructions and comply with the treatment plan given to you by the clinic.
- Inform the clinic when you encounter a problem that prevents you from complying with your treatment plan.
- You are accountable for the consequences if you decide not to follow the instructions and/or treatment plan and recommendations of this clinic.
- Attend your treatment appointments on time and inform the clinic 24hrs in advance if you are unable to attend so that the appointment may be used for someone else in need.
- Inform the medical team immediately if you have any special requirements.
- You are fully responsible for the payment of the services provided by the clinic as applicable.
Dentech dental clinic provides following payment methods:
- credit cards
- bank transfers
a) Cash payment
Even though Croatia joined the EU in July 2013, the main currency accepted is the Croatian Kuna. Accordingly, all payments in cash must be made in local currency – Kuna. Euro, Pounds, Swiss Francs you can exchange to Croatian Kuna in one of many exchange offices (all official money exchanges are according to the daily rate of the Croatian National Bank).
b) Payment via bank transfer
Patient will receive full bank account information by e-mail, based on which the bank payment is made. After the payment we require the copy of the payment confirmation. Upon receiving the payment, Dentech will send a written confirmation to the Patient.
c) Payment via credit card
Dentech dental clinic will charge your credit card in Croatian currency (HRK). The bank by which the Patient holds the credit card, will automatically convert the charged amount to the currency of your original account.
Please mind that the prices stated in our PRICE LIST are in pounds used for Patient’s easier understanding. As the daily exchange rate depends on the Croatian National Bank, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our website.
The payment is done after the agreed therapy is provided. The Patient is paying only the part of the dental work which is completed. Each payment is confirmed with the receipt in local currency (Kuna) and translated on English.
All Patient’s travelling to Croatia must be in possession of a valid travel document. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the Patient. Travellers in the EU must have valid ID or Passport, while the Patient who don’t posses the EU citizens status have the obligation to provide additional documentation if required (necessary visas).